Frost Nightmare Index du Forum

Frost Nightmare Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Directional sound, and other effects

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frost Nightmare Index du Forum -> SSBB -> Stratégies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 JoeClark
 Team adverse/visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov 2017 - 06:03    Sujet du message: Directional sound, and other effects Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would like to start with saying that I love the sound design in this game. Being a sound designer myself I know the amount of, time, money, production, and work that went into recording and producing the games foley. Let alone the programing for when sounds get triggered. Its an extremely complex design and it sounds great! I do however have a couple complaints; direction, and distance of the gunshot sfx. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but sometimes when I hear a gunshot it sounds like its coming from in front of me but its actually rear left. Or for example, on woods, when someone fires from the sawmill and I'm at the cave it sounds like its less than 100 meters from me. Its probably that I have not adjusted to all the sound effects, and their different variants when fired from a distance. But it confuses the hell out of me sometimes. I have also noticed that when I sprint around the footstep sound effects coming from my player sound shorter or even non-existent at times.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/31661-directional-sound-and-other-effects/

animated infographic

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov 2017 - 06:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frost Nightmare Index du Forum -> SSBB -> Stratégies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange